1. Sift in flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and soda in a large mixing bowl. Mix evenly with a whisk
2. Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and pour in buttermilk, melted butter, vanilla and egg.
3. Mix thoroughly until no dry flour pockets are visible with a whisk. Do not worry if you saw abit of lumps.
4. Add more buttermilk bit by bit if the consistency looks too dry. Continue until the thick pourable consistency is obtained.
5. Rest the batter for 10 minutes.
6. Clean and heat up the non stick pan. Oil the pan and wipe off the access.
7. Lower the heat to medium low, scoop the batter with 2oz laddle and pour the remaining into the pan.
8. Flip over the pancake once the bubbles are formed.
9. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
10. Stack them up and serve them with your favorite toppings such as a dollop of cream, some butter, maple syrup and fruits of your choice.
Remember to Tag us (@gtkfoods) in your creations! we would like to see your rendition of pancakes inspired by our recipes.