Kickstart your day with a stack of healthy banana pancakes! This delicious breakfast recipe for vegan banana pancakes are hard to resist and quick to prepare. We recommend using your favourite plant-based milk so that your pancakes are moist and fluffy. For this recipe, we grabbed a carton of Pacific Foods Barista Oat Milk from our pantry, visit the links below to purchase from Shopee and Amazon!
Complete a hearty and wholesome breakfast with a bottle of refreshing fruit juice, such as our Agricola Miglioretti organic fruit juice range from Italy!
1. In a large bowl, mash the banana until creamy. Add in the almond milk and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
2. Add the oat flour, almond flour, baking powder and salt and whisk until a thick batter is formed.
3. Heat a little bit of oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat.
4. To achieve the perfect round pancake shape, pour the batter into a piping bag or measuring cup and pipe/pour the batter onto the frying pan.
5. Cook for 3-4 mins until the edges are firm and bubbles appear on the surface. Flip the pancake over and cook for another 2-3 mins until the pancake is cooked through and golden brown on both sides.
6. Stack and serve them with your favourite toppings such as sliced bananas, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup or maple syrup. Tag us (@gtkfoods) in your creations!
21 Tuas West Drive, #05-01 SINGAPORE, 638411
3 Jalan Tiang U8/93 Seksyen U8,
Bukit Jelutong Industrial Park Shah Alam, Selangor, MALAYSIA, 40150