An exceptionally delicious and nutritious crunchy kale salad made with a stunning simple mix of fresh, sweet, savoury, and nutty flavours.
● 40g Ristoris Grilled Artichokes
● 60g Food for Friends Colby Jack Cheese
● 75g Red Cherry Tomatoes
● 80g Curly Kale
● 30g Pomegranate
● 50g Red Onion
● 80ml Olive Oil
● 30g Honey
● 15g Dijon Mustard
● Pinch of Salt
● Pinch of Black Pepper
● 30ml Lemon Juice
● 40g Les Comtes de Provence Organic Red Fig Jam
● 15g Roasted Almond Flakes
1. Cut the artichokes in half and heat up a frying pan on a medium high heat. Sear the artichokes until a golden brown crust forms then set aside to toss into the salad later.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 chopped bunch of kale, sliced small red onion, pomegranate seeds, grilled artichokes and toasted almond flakes.
3. In a different bowl, combine red fig jam, olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until everything is combined.
4. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss with 2 forks to coat the salad well. Garnish with cubes of Colby Jack cheese and red cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!